AIG XLNTdriver is a free to download app that AIG car insurance customers can use to measure their driving. AIG XLNTdriver uses smartphone technology to measure driving performance and provide feedback on safe driving.
As part of your car insurance AIG XLNTdriver is designed to score your individual driving behaviour and help you continue your safe driving habits. It’s particularly ideal for drivers under 35 who are being charged high premiums for their car insurance. In fact, by demonstrating safe driving behaviour, good drivers can make savings of up to 25% off the cost of their car insurance (
terms and conditions
How does AIG XLNTdriver work?
1. Download the AIG XLNTdriver app to your smartphone.
2. Enter some details about your AIG car insurance and create your own personal account.
3. Drive your car as you would normally drive.
4. The App will record your journeys and provide you with a score of how well you are driving.
5. Use the App to help improve your driving for each journey.
6. Your overall score is based upon your long term driving habits. This includes your speed, acceleration and braking, cornering, time of day and how long you spend driving on each journey.
Continued use of GPS will drain your battery quicker than normal.
For more information please visit the AIG XLNTdriver website
AIG XLNTdriver is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-09-06. The program can be installed on Android.
AIG XLNTdriver (version 22.214.171.124) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.